The countdown is ON for our yard sale to benefit our adoption. We have TEN DAYS to go! So how’s it coming?
Let’s put it this way: Wow! We have some AMAZING friends! We have been overwhelmed by donations for our yard sale since we put out the post that we were planning it. To everyone who has donated, we cannot put into words how much your kindness has touched our hearts! We are blessed by some truly amazing friends and family. We can’t wait to tell our child the story of how we got Baby Shows home. You are part of that story. Thank you!
We want to preview some of the cool stuff folks have donated:
- Thanks to the Hoke family, we are selling a Foosball table in nearly new condition (I had to convince Evan that we’re not keeping it…so someone come buy it from us!)
- Thanks to the Bemis family we have an outdoor shower and salad bowl set with a stand
- We have a legit pink snuggie – You know you’ve always wanted one…(Thanks to Michelle!)
- We have a girl’s bike and a boy’s bike – pretty awesome (Thanks to the Gammon Family!)
- A dear friend donated baby toys that her son has outgrown – don’t pay full price
- Thanks to a number of folks, we have pots and pans, dishes, a punch bowl, and other household items! It’s like a Bed, Bath, and Beyond…but cheaper!
- One of my coworker’s from work donated several high quality men’s suits.
This list is not exhaustive and we still have folks who will be donating over the next week, so mark your calendar and come by on Saturday, May 21 (look for the penguin!). It’s going to be a yard sale to remember! (Details on Facebook!)
If you are still interested in donating to our adoption yard sale, we would love to arrange to pick up donations! You can e-mail me or post a comment below (or if you’re reading this via Facebook, message me) and we’ll get in touch! We are hoping to collect donations by next week!